CBC Dates

  • Jeff Bouton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      All,

      I'm in search of a summary of listed CBC dates if one exists. If not, perhaps all could post pertinent dates for all to capitalize on. I generally hit 4-5 working around my scheduled days off throughout the period. Unfortunately, I work any 5 of seven days from week to week and only know what I'm working 2 weeks in advance. So I like to scramble at that point and see which ones fit into my schedule.

      Maybe others are affected as well.

      Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

      Best,

      Jeff Bouton
      Port Charlotte, FL
      jbouton@...