A hawk's diet

  • Vincent McGrath
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2013
      I received a call today from the rehab center to go fetch a hawk hit by a car in s Ft Myers. When I arrived it wasn't there so a brief search revealed a hawk standing under a tree, oh there it is! On approach it flew up to a rooftop. Our intended hawk in the talons. So, the juvenile Red-shouldered Hawk took advantage of an opportunity. The victim was a juvenile Sharp-shinned Hawk.

      Vince McGrath
      Ft Myers, Fl