Caloosa Bird trip - Charlotte Co.

  • France
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2013
      I was happy to be joining my bird club yesterday as we traveled across Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area. We visited several spots and were able to see a total of 72 species.
      The highlight of the day for me was seeing a Great Blue Heron family at the Ponce de Leon Park. Also, we were able to locate the Common Goldeneye at Ollie's Pond.
      A great day was had by all....hey, everyday birding is a GREAT day!

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida