Mocker in Lee co

  • France
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2013
      Good Morning Bird Folks;

      This is a thank you note for all the folks who took the time to look and confirm my sighting of the - long and thin Mockingbird.....there I was hoping that I had stumbled unto a rare breed.....LOL....not this time.
      In any event - it surely keeps things interesting and humbling because, just when I think I know something - I am faced with yet another head scratching moment.
      It ain't over till .....
      and that, my friends, makes life interesting and birding that much sweeter.

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida