Common Eider - lee Co

  • France
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2013
      Good Evening Bird Folks;
      I followed a few tips and ventured back to the Sanibel Causeway with the hopes of finding the Common Eider. I was happy to find her at the base of the Span - on Island A, south side. She was resting on the sand with many seagulls as companions. She posed for me and gave me her best side :) - see for yourself http://www.birdstring.blogspot.com

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida