Mergansers, Loon and Great Black-backed Gull - Causeway/Lee Co

  • France
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2013
      Hello Bird Folks;

      I went out this morning hoping to see the Black Scoters but instead had the pleasure of seeing several mergansers, a common loon and a Great Black-backed Gull on the Sanibel Causeway. It was my first time being out birding while it was raining - quite a sweet experience even though I stayed in the shelter of my car.
      Great photo of the Gull on my blog

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida