Bird songs results

  • France
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2013
      Hello Bird Folks,

      I've had a couple requests for the results of my bird songs cd quest for learning to recognize the birds by sound, so here it goes.

      Public Library
      Old fashioned way of going out on the field
      Larkwire - a game based program on the net x 2
      Xeno-canto.org x 2
      Peterson birding by ear
      Stokes cd x 2
      Bookstore at Ding Darling for Florida Bird CD
      Birding apps x 2

      So,there you have it.....now I'll have to make decisions. I love this list-server and all the people here who generously give of their time by sharing their own personal experiences....thank you all.....you've become a part of my daily read as well as playing a huge part in my learning curve and for that I am grateful.

      France Paulsen
      Sanibel, Florida