radar

  • thomas a. wymelenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to remind everyone that we all can see real time migration on weather radar.
      You can go to NWSRADARTAMPABAY  and from there navigate to other radar sites. You need to pick one that has clear weather and a northerly wind like most of the southeast is experiencing now.
      If you choose the Loop tab after sunset you can see the ground clutter "bloom" like a flower as 10's of thousands of birds take to the air.
      Another option that I recommend is to go to WOODCREEPER.COM where you can learn how to get to other great sites and read a great tutorial on viewing this activity via other nws websites.

      Enjoy,
      Tom