Blackburnian warblers, Lemon Bay Park, Sarasota county

  • cageorgiadis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2013

      Two adult Blackburnians and a black throated green warbler arrived today. I did not relocate the worm eating warbler or ovenbirds present last week. N Parula, Black and White warbler, American Redstart and Red and White eyed vireos continue. Eastern Wood peewee is the only flycatcher I've been able to find so far this migration. Best birding continues along the oak hammock parallel to pond along Lord St and the environmental research area.

      Tino Georgiadis

      Englewood, FL