Summer Tanager - 6 Mile Cypress.

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      We stopped by for 15 minutes on the way to work today. We had a lot of activity in the parking lot. In 15 minutes we picked up 13 species including prairie warblers, red-eyed vireos and a Female Summer Tanager. That's 3 trips in 3 days and each trip has produced a new migrant for the Fall.
      I guess We'll see if we can make it 4 for 4 tomorrow morning.