Nanday Parakeets Fort Myers

  • Betsy Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
      I just saw (1:00pm)a flock of 20+ Nanday Parakeets off Palm Beach Boulevard by the Palm City motel (4541 Palm Beach Boulevard). They were on the power lines in the motel parking lot. I was able to get lots of photos. There is a dead palm in the parking lot that had a hole in it--they may be nesting there, though I didn't see any enter or leave the hole.

      Betsy Evans

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Monica Higgins
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
        Thanks for the post. They had moved about 1/2 block east - about 1/2 way to post office at 2:50 pm. In tall Norfolk pine. Just listen and you will find them.
        Monica Higgins, Naples

        Sent from my iPhone