Brown booby fort Desoto

  • Monica Higgins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013
      At 2 pm saw what I think is the bird sitting on the tower north of the pier. It didn't move much but could see the long bill. Obviously different from the cormorants. If anyone else was there the same time would appreciate confirmation. Got some long shots but will have to look them over later.
      Also saw 100s of frigate birds, lots of Lagu and Sate. Tiera verde pond a large group of Dcco on the shore - have photo of that.
      Checked out ranger house but nothing stirring there except mosquitoes. I know, wrong time of day but just passing through on way to Georgia with non-birding spouse and couldn't stay longer.
      Monica Higgins, Naples

      Sent from my iPhone