Northern Waterthrush -6 mile

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      We made a quick walk thru 6 mile tonight and saw our first Northern Waterthrush of the Fall. He had the pale yellow sides and pump his tail continually. It was very entertaining to watch. He was very cooperative and hung around for quite a while. Of course I left my camera at home! Besides the Northern, saw 2 Carolina wrens, 1 mourning dove, common grackle, 3 great egrets, 6 little blues, 3 tri-colored, 14 white Ibis, and 1 great Crested Flycatcher.