Fork-tailed flycatcher at Lake Apopka Restoration Area Jones Ave

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      While heading to the east coast to go on the Pelagic bird trip tomorrow, we decided to check out the Lake Apopka Restoration area north of the Lake. Just like the reports have stated there is a Fork-tailed Flycatcher sitting on the telephone lines about a mile from the parking area. A gray kingbird was hanging out with him. We also saw a couple Blue Grosbeaks and heard a Bobwhite and a Towhee.