Green Meadows Rd.

  • Jose V. Padilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      I went birding today with a couple of out of town birders to Green Meadows Dr. in Lehigh Acres, in Lee Co. Had 3 Snail Kites, 2 Crested Caracaras, numerous Limpkin, Sandhill Cranes and Black-crowned Night-Herons. This area is quite interesting, there have been reports of Northern Bobwhite and Wild Turkey in the area, though we did not see them today. This area looks very promising for birding, it has big open fields, ponds and wooded habitat. Can't wait to bird it during migration!

      José V. Padilla, MD. Ft. Myers, Fl.