St Pete Report

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      For those thinking about making a trip to the St Pete Area, there are a lot of interesting things in the area right now. Yesterday we saw the White Winged Scoter at Al Palonis Jr park at the base of the Gandy Bridge. The Gandy Bridge causeway has Oystercatchers, Marbled Godwits, Least Terns, and 1 Gull Billed Tern. Lastly, Fort Desoto park had Eastern Kingbirds on the wire. The lagoon was full of typical shore birds.