Our Last Day for June Bird Challenge

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      We found 2 Least Bittern's at Lakes Park this morning and then made a quick stop at Bunche Beach. Marbled Godwit was still at the beach and we got some more great photos of the Prairie Warbler. We have really enjoyed the June Challenge - found more birds in Lee County than we ever imagined and discovered some beautiful parks and preserves that didn't even know existed!!