Scrub Jays and Pine Warblers

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      We took some friends out to see the Florida Scrub Jays in north Cape Coral. We were surprised to see 6! I had heard it was a family of 3. Apparently the family has grown.
      After getting some great photos we headed to the east side of Prairie Pines to look for the Pine Warbler. We've had a hard time in June finding them. They were thick on the eastern side of prairie pines around 7:30 tonight along with a lot of gnatcatchers and red bellied woodpeckers.