Finally Patience Pays Off for the Cuckoo!

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Finally after making 10-15 trips down to John Morris Beach Road we finally saw and photographed a Mangrove Cuckoo. He was 1/2 way between the blue sign and the bridge at 8:08pm tonight. He flew from the one side over our heads and landed on the other side of the road. We heard a second one but never saw him.