Harns Marsh, Hickey Creek, Franklin Locks

  • dandtmcquade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      There were 5 Limpkin, 7 Sandhills Cranes, and a snail kite today at Harns Marsh along with an assortment of more common birds around 8am.
      We saw lots of White Eyed Vireo, several blue gray gnatcatchers, several northern parulas, and 2 northern flickers at Hickey Creek park, we also saw a red headed woodpecker on the road to Franklin locks around 11am. Lastly 2 brown thrashers were in front of the willows subdivision on plantation road at 7am.