Gray Kingbirds on Sanibel

  • James Boughton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013

      You never know where you're going to find what you're looking for. We spent a delightful but fruitless morning at Ding today, looking for cuckoos and kingbirds. (A Swainson's Thrush was our best find.) Stopped at Baileys for some milk on the way home and found two Gray Kingbirds in a tree next to where we parked.

      "They paved paradise and put up a parkin' lot," but we've still got our kingbirds!

      Jim Boughton and Lesley Simmons
      Sanibel