Rose-ringed parakeet location clarification?

  • Keith Laakkonen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 5:57 PM
      Hi all,

      Can anyone clarify the location of this report?  I don't think there is a tennis center by the Naples Preserve.  Perhaps Peter meant Cambier Park that is next to the Allen/Norris Tennis Centers?  My wife is a biologist for the City of Naples and they would like to document this breeding occurrence (and I would like to add it to my list :)

      Thank you!!!

      Rose-ringed Parakeet (Psittacula krameri) (1) CONFIRMED
      - Reported May 05, 2013 08:45 by Peter Hellman
      - Naples Preserve, Collier, Florida
      - Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=26.1670707,-81.7983305&ll=26.1670707,-81.7983305
      - Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S13995973
      - Comments: "Nesting in tree across from Tennis Center"

      --Keith Laakkonen

      "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be"- Douglas Adams