Lark Sparrow, Cape Coral

  • Shelby McNemar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
    We found the Eurasian Wigeon this morning at the original posted location. He flew off though so we went looking for him and found a Lark Sparrow instead!
    If you turn onto NE 10th Ln from Del Prado, the wigeon is normally in the pond on your right. If you follow the road around the pond it turns into NE 11 Terrace. After the first house on NE 11th Terrace (I believe the house number was 1524) there is an empty lot with a big palmetto and bushy area. The Lark Sparrow was in and around this brush and also on the road along the grassline.
    Good birding!
    Shelby McNemar
    Photos by Joe FitzGerald