House Finch for county and year listers

  • bernard.master
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      For the past week a male House Finch has been singing on territory on Vanderbilt Beach, Naples, Collier County. I have seen the female once.If interested park in lot of the Seville building, 10701 Gulf Shore Dr., and walk directly to the beach. Look in the sea grape which borders the sand. This is where he has been hanging out. If asked, you are guests of Dr. Bernard Master. There should not be any problems. Of special interest yesterday, 3-19-13, late in the afternoon, 16 Red Knots were huddled on the same beach, not there this AM.
      Bernard Master, Naples, FL, and Worthington, OH