Lighthouse

  • bpostmus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      I was at the lighthouse for just a short time from 11:00 till noon today and had: 22 kestrels, 10 peregrine, 2 sharpies, 52 cliff swallows, 2 frigatebirds, 5 palm warbers, 1 parula, 1 kingfisher, and 1 blue jay. I really wasn't looking for warblers so there may have been other stuff in the shrubs. I guess the hawks have gotten tired of waiting for a north wind so they are on the move. Bev Postmus, Sanibel