Lighthouse

  • bpostmus
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      I was at the lighthouse for just a short time from 11:00 till noon today and had: 22 kestrels, 10 peregrine, 2 sharpies, 52 cliff swallows, 2 frigatebirds, 5 palm warbers, 1 parula, 1 kingfisher, and 1 blue jay. I really wasn't looking for warblers so there may have been other stuff in the shrubs. I guess the hawks have gotten tired of waiting for a north wind so they are on the move. Bev Postmus, Sanibel

    • France
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2016
        Indigo buntings are being seen at the lighthouse now. Some folks saw hooded warblers too,
        Happy birding
        France Paulsen
        Sanibel Florida
      • France
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2016
          A yellow billed cuckoo at the lighthouse this morning along the utility road close to the paved road way
          France Paulsen
          Sanibel Florida