Other Comments from Harns Marsh

  • Karl Werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      In addition to what I posted yesterday, there were two Sandhill Crane nests. One near the parking lot, and another about one mile in going counter clockwise, where the road takes a sharp right turn.

      Please be respectful and follow ABA ethics guidelines when looking at these birds. I saw two photographers who seemed to be harassing the nest near the parking lot.

      Also, from talking with other birders, it seems that you can walk thru the gate over the canal south of the parking lot if you want to walk clockwise. I had thought you couldn't get thru there.

      Karl

      Sent from my iPhone