Marbled godwit

  • france4fa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Went to Bunche Beach this morning and saw 12 marbled godwit. Also spotted there were
      Reddish egrets
      Eagles
      Pipping plovers
      Whimbrel
      Terns - royal, sandwich and Forster
      Black skimmers

      I later saw on the other end of that beach,
      Spotted sandpipers
      Juvenile ibis

      I also spotted a group of red breasted mergansers?? I'm not familiar with these, so if anyone was part of this morning group and also saw it, I would appreciate the confirmation.