Lakes Park Eagles

  • Vincent McGrath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9 5:52 AM
      I rescued and release a mated Bald Eagle off Summerlin Rd back in November and was wondering where the nest was. Duh, shoulda just looked up. Yesterday ( surely not the first) I discovered they have taken over the cell tower in the wilderness area from the Ospreys. Is it me or have others noticed Eagles are nesting in the open more frequently these days. It is the second open nest I've seen this week. What do they have in common- height
      75' plus

      Vince McGrath
      Ft Myers, Fl