Wiggins Pass, Jan 3, 2013, Naples, Collier co. - No razorbills

  • Monica Higgins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
    No razorbills today but did see a Common Tern and a Glaucous Gull. Most of the birds were out on a small island of sand right in the pass. I don't know how the rest of you feel but I felt the photographer you can see in the photo to the right was way too close to these birds. Yes, he moved slowly but he was there over an hour, moving back and forth. This has to be a hardship for the birds that were trying to rest.
    Monica Higgins, Naples, Collier co.

    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
    Sorry for the poor photo in previous post. This is the correct one.

    [Attachment(s) from Monica Higgins included below]