2-3 Razorbills Tarpon Bay Wed. 01/02/13

  • Tom Lally
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      While fishing in Tarpon Bay on a charter from Ding Darling / Tarpon Bay Adventures with my family this morning, we saw 2, possibly 3, razorbills. One of the birds was very active, diving constantly, and even vocalizing.
      Other highlights included 14 common loons, including one that swam within 5 feet of our boat, and 8 frigratebirds.
      Good Birding!
      Tom Lally
      Currently in Ft Myers
      Edison Park, Chicago, IL