Razorbills

  • campbell9502
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2012
      I found one dead Razorbill on the beach near the Lighthouse this noon and brought him to Crow.
      I did see another Swimming and diving his way to Bunche Beach.
      I drove over to Bunche and there he was bobbing around. He appeared quite sick.. A woman agreed to catch him and drive him to crow.I'll post the photo FB.
      so sad to see.
    • edcombs73
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        Two Razorbills from the Sanibel Causeway this morning (1/4)after not finding them there during my last two visits. Ed Combs