Re: [SWFLBirdline] Razorbill at Bunche Beach Today

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2012
      No sightings this afternoon, but we did see the Black Scoter total peak at 11, spending their time in the channel just off Bowditch Point County Park. They can be seen from Bunche when the chop isn't too bad!

      Lot's of shorebirds present during low tide!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Charlie Ewell" <anhinga42@...>
      Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:07:32 +0000
      To: Charlie Ewell<anhinga42@...>; <SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: anhinga42@...
      Subject: Re: [SWFLBirdline] Razorbill at Bunche Beach Today

      First report I've heard from Razorbill checkers is nothing yet. It is high tide, so we'll see how that may or may not come into play.....

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Charlie Ewell" <anhinga42@...>
      Sender: SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:45:42 +0000
      To: <SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: anhinga42@...

      Keith Laakkonen reported 6 Black Scoters from the dock across the bay from Bunche at Bowditch Point right now!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: WERNER KARL <karlwerner@...>
      Sender: SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 08:28:19 -0800 (PST)
      To: SW Florida Bird Line<swflbirdline@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SWFLBirdline] Razorbill at Bunche Beach Today

      Received the following e-mail from Harold Johnstone.

      I saw a Razorbill this morning at Bunch Beach-a close look with birding friend from Cincinnati-Charlie Saunders.

      Karl

    • Jose V. Padilla
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 14, 2012
        Got the Razorbill this morning at 745 at Bunche. Clearly seen towards the causeway. Vince M. Arrived later, we went to Punta Rassa where Vince saw him in flight. Also had a Black Scoter. Later went to the Homestead pond near the Majestic Golf course where I saw many Blue-winged teal, Mottled, 2 Green-winged teal and a N. Shoveler

        From: "Charlie Ewell" <anhinga42@...>
        Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:45:42 +0000
        ReplyTo: anhinga42@...

        From: WERNER KARL <karlwerner@...>