American Redstart, Lesser Scaup, hundreds of Black Skimmers, Sanibel

  • Dlstokes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      Today we had an American Redstart and a Prairie Warbler in our Sanibel Backyard.
      We found one (deceased) Lesser Scaup on the Sanibel Beach.
      There were 300 plus Black Skimmers at Gulfside City Park beach this morning and 200 plus on the beach in front of Sanibel Arms this afternoon along with 7 Snowy Plovers.

      Lillian and Don Stokes
      Sanibel

      Sent from my iPad