RE: [SWFLBirdline] Barn Owl S Ft Myers

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012

      Nice job, Vince!  Last one I remember seeing was also around 10 years ago on Sanibel.  Neil Pettis would see them till about 10 years ago just outside Lake Park before the area doubled its development.

      Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife info:

      http://www.ccfriendsofwildlife.org/

      Lee County Bird Patrol info:

      http://www.birdpatrol.org/