Early White Pelicans.

  • edcombs73
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      An early flock of 34 White Pelicans was at Bunche Beach at 8:00 this morning (9/3) -- about six weeks before my usual first sightings. Bunche birding was very good this morning -- all four small Plovers, Red Knots, all the usuals, and many birds in the vegetation. I went to the Lighthouse later in the morning; no migrants there (should have stayed at Bunche). Ed Combs