New site to check out - What Bird Is This?

  • slb_pc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      Hi, I have started a group where birdwatchers helping each other identify birds we see.  Here's how it works.  Members post their bird photos with information about where and when it was taken and others chirp in with their opinions of what the bird is.  We need input from those looking for identification help as well as those who can help identify.  Please check it out.  Thanks.  SLB
      http://whatbirdisthis.wordpress.com/