Re: [SWFLBirdline] Gray Kingbird in North Fort Myers

  • anhinga42@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      I had one recently near the Dunkin Donuts along Cape Coral Parkway. They have nested in the trees that line the sidewalk in that general area for a number of years.

      Charlie
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Bob" <samakibob@...>
      Sender: SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 23:32:35 -0000
      To: <SWFLBirdline@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SWFLBirdline] Gray Kingbird in North Fort Myers

      Observed this evening (Monday, 4 June) outside of The Three Fishermen restaurant by Best Western on north side of the river on US 41.
      Bob Hargrave