Burrowing owls in cape coral?

  • Nicole Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hello!

      I'm just in Naples for a few days visiting relatives but would love to see burrowing owls.

      I have the ABA book that indicates good areas in cape coral but was wondering if anyone could give some spots where they have been seen recently so I don't miss them as well as time of day?

      I was also wondering if there are any near Naples?

      I also plan to visit Ding Darling tomorrow

      Thanks in advance for your advice

      Nicole (from Virginia)