Looking for Botanist/Ornithologist to guide 1/21 and/or 1/22 in Naples, FL

  • MMM Lowry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      I am looking for a botanist/ornithologist available to guide 3 visitors this weekend (Sat., 1/21 and/or Sun, 1/22) in the Northwest corner of the Everglades, Ding Darling and/or Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. My father is a lifelong botanist and ornithologist. We figure that with a guide we will not only see more, but also get answers to questions and learn a lot more about this part of the world.

      Do you know of anyone who might be interested?

      Thank you!

      Best
        Meri Lowry
      207 772-8714 - home