Merlin & Peregrine

  • Blair
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      Both Merlin and Peregrine were snacking on shore birds this morning at Bunche Beach. Both probably have a favorite perch back in the Mangroves as neither stayed on the beach with a kill but shot inland with it. Had the Peregrine fly right past me but didn't get to see what it had, it was moving fast and I was seeing slow. ;) Have a Happy New Years All.

      Blair