Captiva warblers

  • Vincent McGrath
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 7:18 PM
      Saw a few warblers in the afternoon at the resort so when I was done I
      checked our two huge strangler figs. Am. Redstart dominated, at least
      7 ad males and almost as many in other plumages, 2 N Waterthrush
      skulking around the bases, a pair (m/f) of Parula, Blackpoll, Black-
      thr Blue, several Cape May, 2./f Black&White and a dull Yellowthroat.
      Sometimes evening birding pays off.

      Mcavian@...
      Vince McGrath
      Fort Myers, Fl