RE: [SWFLBirdline] birding sites between Sarasota and Miami

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2011

      Lori and All,

      Anyone looking for an excellent listing of birding areas in the Ft Myers/Naples area should check the Caloosa Bird Club’s website:

      http://caloosabirdclub.org/

      and go to the link along the top of the page “Birding Resources” to get to “Local Birding Hot Spots” or use this link:

      http://caloosabirdclub.org/local-birding-hot-spots/

      Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife info:

      http://www.ccfriendsofwildlife.org/

      Lee County Bird Patrol info: