  • jec56@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011
      Every january we make a loop thru parts of florida to bird and photograph.

      Next year in Jan 2012, we are thinking of going thru lakeland, clearwater, st. pete (fort desoto) sarasota and down to venice and then a few other places where we are all set with what to see.

      We are looking for areas in the places above that DON"T involve much walking or that are wheelchair accessible with wheelchairs available..

      Thus lakeland could be a problem? we have done myaka and oscar scherer and lettuce lakes and want something different.

      Any suggestions? is fort desoto worth it in Jan or is it more of a spring place? (know about the duck pond on the way in. ).

      thanks. for any suggestions. Please feel free to reply off list.

      Joan