Florida Bird Photo Correction!

  • Evan Barrientos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011
      Hello again everyone,
      For some reason the link I sent takes you to the SECOND page of the gallery. Unfortunately, I purposely put the top 12 or so photos on the first page! If you didn't see the first page make sure you check it out: http://ebarrientos.smugmug.com/gallery/15520901_yEqPD/1/1162608398_cRVXW#1162599602_wfLft
      Best,
      Evan Barrientos
      Milwaukee, WI

      PS. Yes I corrected the Yellow-crowned Night Heron ID