Florida Bird Photos

  • Evan Barrientos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      Hello everyone,
      Thank you to everyone who gave me birding advice for Florida, it was a great trip. After six days, over 2000 photos, and many hours of editing, I now present to you all the 195 surviving photos. For best viewing I recommend slideshow mode on fast (found in the upper left hand corner). I will be sending my ebird checklists in a later email. Enjoy!
      http://ebarrientos.smugmug.com/gallery/15520901_yEqPD/1/1162608398_cRVXW

      Evan Barrientos
      Milwaukee, WI