Barn Swallows on the move

  • Ken Blackshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Dear 'Brainers,

      I know it's only June 20, but this morning as I walked along Manasota Key towards Stump Pass, I saw 40 or 50 Barn Swallow flying south along the shore. This would appear to be an early migratory effort -- even before the summer solstice! Cheer up folks -- the heat is almost over!
      Ken Blackshaw
      Amateur Radio W1NQT (Never Quits Talking)
      Englewood on Florida's SW Coast
      View Ken's Home Page