Six-Mile Cypress Slough

  • obrte73
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 5:07 PM
      After hearing about the sighting of Black-and-White Warbler and a Red-eyed Vireo on Sunday at Six-Mile Cypress Slough, I stopped by this morning for a walk. Arrived at 8:30am and found it was not very birdy and I did not find the warbler or the vireo, but did find a female American Redstart and a great viewing of a male Prothonotary Warbler. Also seen was a Hairy Woodpecker, Red-Bellied Woodpecker, a couple of Blue-Gray Gnatcatchers, a couple of Carolina Wrens and a Green Heron.

      Tom Obrock
      Ft Myers