Albino Brown Pelican?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2010
      I noticed this bird (sorry, no camera) coming back to Getaway Marina which is located not far before the bridge over to Ft. Myers Beach and actually not far from the eastern end of Bunche Beach.
      At first I thought it was a stray White Pelican but it was the same size as the nearby Brown Pelicans and had pink bill.
      Has anyone else seen this bird or something similar?