list reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010

      The note below was taking out of a reminder sent out by Ron Smith, who is one of the listowners for the Birdbrains statewide listserv.  I copy and pasted the parts I thought would be good to send out to our list.

      As we move into April, prime time for migrants to be moving through our state and more posts will be coming in than at any other time of the year, I felt it important to allow everyone to remember:

      -  When posting about a park or site please make sure you include a city and/or county so that subscribers will know where you are writing about.  Not everyone is familiar with every little park or site in our area.

      -  Make sure you've concluded your post with your first/last name and city/state.

      Have a great spring birding season!  You can follow the Birdbrains list, as well as the Floridabirds-L list and many others around the US and world at:

      http://birdingonthe.net/birdmail.html

      Currently there is a Brown-crested Flycatcher being reported and updated on Birdbrains (seen at Ft DeSoto Park near St Petersburg ).  Another excellent site to follow is the Tropical Audubon Society Birdboard ( Miami area) as a mega-rarity for Florida , Bar-tailed Godwit, is being seen in Flamingo at Everglades National Park :

       http://www.tropicalaudubon.org/tasboard/index.html

      Listowner SWFL Birdline

      (new email address)

      Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife info:

      http://www.ccfriendsofwildlife.org/

      Lee County Bird Patrol info:

      http://www.birdpatrol.org/

      SWFL Birdline info:

      FL Ornithological Society info:

      http://www.fosbirds.org/

      To subscribe, unsubscribe or view archives of the brdbrain listserv list, please visit us on the web at: http://listserv.admin.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html To set to no mail: send a message "SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL" to LISTSERV@... Report any problems to the listserv administrator: listadmin@... ____________________________________________________________________________