Ruddy Duck & Scaup

  • Blair
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26 5:04 PM
      Hi All, I have uploaded some rather poor photos of the Ruddy
      Duck & female Scaup to the Photos section. Included a map.
      I think it was early afternoon when I got there and had no
      trouble locating them. Unfortunately a group of R/C boat
      enthusiast arrived at the same time and were making an
      incredible amount of noise. The ducks were less bothered by
      the noise then I was and did not fly. Sorry the photos are
      not better, I was pushing it taking photos through my
      spotting scope with my point and shoot.

      Have a Very Happy New Years!